To mark Dementia Week 2015 (18 to 23 May) Sefton Libraries are hosting a series of Dementia Information Events.
Anyone looking for information, support or advice is welcome to attend the sessions at:
- Crosby Library, Monday 18 May,10.30 am to 12.30pm
- Netherton Library, Monday 18 May,10.30am to 12.30pm
- Formby Library, Wednesday 20 May,10.30am to 12.30pm
- Meadows Library, Thursday 21 May,10.30am to 12.30pm
- Southport Library, Friday 22 May,10.30am to 12.30pm
Groups attending the sessions will include:
- Age Concern
- Alzheimer’s Society
- Complimentary Services
- Sefton Council’s Welfare Rights team
- Sefton’s Older Person Enabling team
- SPAC – Sefton’s Older People’s Advocacy Centre
Dementia is a serious and progressive disease that leads to memory loss and communication problems that can make life confusing. Some people have a great support network while others live alone. There is plenty of help available to assist people living alone and help them to remain independent for as long as possible.
Contact us with your community, business or sport news. Phone 07581350321