Southport Mecca Bingo Hall evacuated August 26th, 2016 jmr jmr Latest News Shares Comments Southport Mecca Bingo Hall evacuated Fire crews were called to Lord Street, Southport this afternoon and staff and customers were evacuated from Mecca Bingo, Friday 26 August 2016. Mecca bingo, on Garrick Parade was evacuated for safety reasons, after a fuse board overheated. Firefighters advised staff to call an electrician to fix the fault, and it is now thought that all staff have reentered the building. Mecca Bingo Southport declined to comment. Submit News Contact us with your community, business or sport news. Phone 07581350321 Email firstname.lastname@example.org Facebook www.facebook.com/Otsnews-Southport-1575528676012039/ Twitter www.twitter.com/onthespot_news Breaking local news as it happens, searchable archives with photographs, the ability to instantly comment on news articles – there are so many advantages to OTS (Onthespot) News. If you want your news read locally online then send it to email@example.com – relying only on the newspaper is to restrict yourself to an ever reducing audience. Related Comments comments!