Argos has issued an urgent recall of certain car seats and warned parents to stop using them “immediately”.
The retailer has recalled five products from upmarket brand Mamas & Papas over safety concerns.
A recall was issued on Sunday over fears the models may not be able to protect children in the event of a crash, with their shells cracking under impact.
Argos is offering a full refund to customers.
Here is a list of the affected models:
- Mamas & Papas Mercury Group 1 Black (Argos catalogue number 297/7526)
- Mamas & Papas Mercury Group 1 Grey (Argos catalogue number 411/9100)
- Mamas & Papas Mercury Group 1-2-3 Black (Argos catalogue number 305/6037)
- Mamas & Papas Mercury Group 1, 2, 3 Grey (Argos catalogue number 397/9530)
- Mamas & Papas Mercury Group 2-3 Black and Grey (Argos catalogue number 245/4829)
Submit News Contact us with your community, business or sport news. Phone 07581350321
Breaking local news as it happens, searchable archives with photographs, the ability to instantly comment on news articles – there are so many advantages to OTS (Onthespot) News.
If you want your news read locally online then send it to firstname.lastname@example.org – relying only on the newspaper is to restrict yourself to an ever reducing audience.