A total of 33,000 Council Tax Bills have been posted out to residents across Sefton.
Lots of information is available on the website in the Council Tax section to help you. We’ve also compiled some quick links to some of the frequent asked questions
- Is my Direct Debit still in payment? This is shown just above Payment plan on the bill
- Are my payments over 10 or 12 months? This is on the bill under Payment plan
- What are my instalments? This shows on the bill. Under payment plan
What you can do
- Pay your bill in a number of ways
- Set up your payments over 12 months – complete the Pay Council Tax in 12 instalments form
- Choose Direct Debit for your Council Tax – complete the Direct Debit form
- You can also find out what discounts you might be entitled to online
If you still can’t find what you’re looking for and need to contact us, please bear with us as we will be very busy during this time.
Submit News Contact us with your community, business or sport news. Phone 07581350321
Breaking local news as it happens, searchable archives with photographs, the ability to instantly comment on news articles – there are so many advantages to OTS (Onthespot) News.
If you want your news read locally online then send it to email@example.com – relying only on the newspaper is to restrict yourself to an ever reducing audience.