Staff at a popular town centre cafe are gearing up for what they say is an event like no other in the resort.
Hoghton Coffee Lounge & Bar would like to invite residents to their first “Social Supper Night” which is being held on Saturday 29th February.
These evenings are for anyone who would like to go out – but maybe you are new to the area and don’t know many people; work from home and don’t come into contact with other adults; are a single parent; divorced; widowed; a couple who don’t have others to socialise with; male or female/single or a couple.
These evenings are for you to:
• enjoy great food in a relaxed, welcoming atmosphere
• meet new people
• join in with conversations
• be entertained by live music from the amazing Oisin Hassan
• not feel pressured to leave when the meal is over, as the seat at the table is yours all evening🪑
• have a good time!
The unique thing about these Social Supper Nights, is that everyone is seated together on a long table to allow for socialising and conversation.
They are exclusive events, with the venue being closed to any other patrons for the evening. It is essentially a private dinner party, so not like a traditional meal at a restaurant. We have a fully stocked bar and will have special offers on drinks on the night.
You will be welcomed with a glass of Prosecco on arrival 🥂 whilst you mingle.
- There is a choice of 3 courses, Starters, Mains and Dessert on the menu below, which will need to be pre-ordered, booked and paid for in advance (either in the shop, over the telephone, or via a PayPal link). The cost is £22.95 per person.