millars-place-Southport

A dog hating Southport resident has been putting warfarin in dog food and leaving it around Millars Place it has since been taken away for testing and the RPSCA are investigating but dog owners, as well as people who let their cats wander around, are told to be on high alert.

Ingestion of the poison can lead to complications and even death in some cases. Dog walkers should make sure their pets are kept on a leash and not allowed to eat food left on the street.

If you are concerned that your pet has invested Warfarin then contact your vet immediately.

Comments