Southport’s Poundland slash the pice of Christmas products by 50 per cent
Southport’s Poundland will cut prices on thousands of amazing Christmas products by 50 per cent on Christmas Eve.
Southport shoppers looking to bag a last minute Christmas bargain will be able to get their hands on hundreds of products including decorations from 24th December, toys & presents, gift bags, wrap & cards for just 50p, offering even more amazing value.
0p items include the Home Alone DVD, coloured LED lights and crackers. Poundland will also dramatically reduce prices on a wide range of multi-price items, such as deluxe crackers, Santa outfits and tree toppers.
Some of the Christmas items reduced in store include:
- Frozen money tin
- Dog dress-up bowtie
- Elf hat
- Simpsons Mug
- 10m Christmas Wrap
- Santa baby bib
- Polar Bear tealight
Poundland also announced that it will cut prices on 24 December on a wide range of multi-price items, available between £1-£5. Examples include:
- 6 deluxe Christmas crackers – was £5.00, now £2.50
- 30 Christmas tree baubles – was £3.00, now £1.50
- Light up tree topper – was £3.00, now 1.50
- Pearl light up wreath – was £8.00, now £4.00
- Deluxe Santa outfit – was £8.00, now £4.00
- Deluxe plush stocking – was £4.00, now £2.00
- Gingerbread house – was £5.00, now 2.50
- Cookie collection – was £5.00, now £2.50
- Pet knitted jumper – was £3.00, now £1.50
- Kids Christmas PJs – was £5.00, now £2.50
Submit News Contact us with your community, business or sport news. Phone 07581350321
Breaking local news as it happens, searchable archives with photographs, the ability to instantly comment on news articles – there are so many advantages to OTS (Onthespot) News.
If you want your news read locally online then send it to email@example.com – relying only on the newspaper is to restrict yourself to an ever reducing audience.