Deirdre Patricia Maguire has been jailed for breach of a Criminal Behaviour Order that banned her from entering the town centre to reduce shop thefts.
Original – February 2017
In 54-year-old woman from Southport has been given a two-year Criminal Behaviour Order (CBO) under the Anti-Social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Act 2014.
Deirdre Patricia Maguire, of Sefton Street, Southport was convicted of theft offences on 27 January 2017. She was jailed for 76 days.
She has been issued with the CBO, which lasts for two years, and is prohibited from:
1. Entering the area outlined in black and hatched on the attached map bounded by and including Lord Street, to the junction of Eastbank Street, with its junction at Chapel Street into Hoghton Street, to its junction with Manchester Road to its junction with Lord Street
2. Entering Debenhams store, Lord Street, Southport, PR9 0BD
3. Entering Boots store, Chapel Street, Southport, PR8 1AH
4. Entering the Holland & Barrett store, Chapel Street, Southport, PR8 1BZ
5. Entering the Savers Health & Beauty Store, Marble Place, Southport, PR8 1DF
6. Entering the Sainsburys store, Lord Street, Southport, PR9 0AF