Samantha Louise Norris, 30, from Sefton Street in Southport has been jailed after she pleaded guilty to one assault and a list of shoplifting charges.
Norris pleaded guilty to stealing:
- Chocolate and spirits worth £81.79 from Morrisons supermarket in Southport on August 28;
- Meat worth £60.09 from Lidl in Southport on October 16;
- A pair of Levis jeans worth £60 from Debenhams in Southport on February 3;
- Three pairs of Levis jeans worth £180 belong to Debenhams in Southport on February 4;
- A Bailey and Quinn handbag and purse worth £162.60 from Debenhams in Southport on February 5.
- Alcohol worth £68 from Sainsbury’s in Southport on February 22;
- Alcohol worth £60 from Sainsbury’s in Southport on February 22;
- Alcohol worth £114 from Co-Op in Kirky on March 4;
- Meat worth £78 from Marks and Spencer in Southport on March 31;
- Alcohol worth £70 from Sainsbury’s in Southport on April 17;
- Alcohol worth £20 from Sainsbury’s in Southport on April 17.
She also admitted to assaulting Robert Porter in Southport on August 28.
Norris was sentenced to 24 weeks. Her sentence was reduced because she pleaded guilty to all charges.
Submit News Contact us with your community, business or sport news. Phone 07581350321