Man in Southport & Formby DGH after fire destroys flat

Fire-fighters were called to Hall Street, Southport at 1:30am this morning (Sunday 15th June 2014) following reports of a fire.

They arrived on scene within minutes to find a first floor flat on fire. The flat is above Aqua Cure on the corner of Hall Street and Kensington Road, Southport.

ots-fire hall street 1 aqua cure southport ots onthespot news_0

The fire started by candle that were left unattended.  The whole of the flat was destroyed by fire.

A man remains in Southport & Formby DGH suffering effects of smoke.

ots-fire hall street 2 aqua cure southport ots onthespot news_0

Three appliances attended the blaze.

Submit News Contact us with your community, business or sport news. Phone 07930717137 Email ots@otsnews.co.uk

Twitter www.twitter.com/onthespot_news

Facebook www.facebook.com/otsnews.co.uk

Comments