Fire-fighters were called to a kitchen fire in Park Road, Southport, at approximately 8:45am this morning (Friday 10th August 2012).

The fire, which happened in a second floor flat  involved a pan of food.

 There was minor smoke damage to the kitchen and  no injures involved.

Smoke alarms were fitted and had activated. 

Onthespot – your online reporter 

Do you have a story to tell? Please text or phone 07930717137 or email press@otsnews.co.uk

Follow OTS (Onthespot) on Twitter www.twitter.com/onthespot_news

Comments

comments

SHARE
Previous articleRTC – Rufford Road Bridge Southport
Next articlePedestrian hit by car Lord Street, Southport

Submit News Contact us with your community, business or sport news.

Phone: 07581350321

Email: ots@otsnews.co.uk

Breaking local news as it happens, searchable archives with photographs, the ability to instantly comment on news articles – there are so many advantages to OTS (Onthespot) News.

If you want your news read locally online then send it to ots@otsnews.co.uk– relying only on the newspaper is to restrict yourself to an ever reducing audience.