Job vacancy at Halliwell Jones Southport – Tyre Fitter
An opportunity has arisen for a Tyre Fitter at Halliwell Jones Ltd, based at our Southport dealership. Reporting to the Service Manager, the main purpose of the job is:
- To inspect tyres, produce inspection reports, highlight replacement or repair requirements and to ensure that the report(s) are passed to the Tyre Advisor/Service Advisor.
- To repair or replace tyres as instructed, to maintain tyre stocks, reporting any anomalies with stocks to the Service Manager immediately.
Essential criteria for the position includes:
- Ability to produce high quality work within specified time frames
- Knowledge of all tyre products and ability to make recommendations of products
- Ability to work unsupervised, on own initiative and within a team environment
- Understand the importance of customer service skills
- Excellent time management, communication and administration skills
- Contribute to ‘good housekeeping’ routines in the workshop
- Full Driving Licence
- Preferred franchised experience (Prestige)
BMW experience would be desirable.
This is a full time, permanent position, working 40 hours per week.
If you would like to apply for the position, please email a copy of your cv and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to:
Human Resources, Halliwell Jones (Warrington) Ltd, Winwick Road, Warrington, WA2 8HY
Submit News Contact us with your community, business or sport news. Phone 07581350321
Breaking local news as it happens, searchable archives with photographs, the ability to instantly comment on news articles – there are so many advantages to OTS (Onthespot) News.
If you want your news read locally online then send it to email@example.com – relying only on the newspaper is to restrict yourself to an ever reducing audience.