Holidaymakers struck down food poisoning at Southport hotel

12th October 2017
The Prince Of Wales Hotel Open Golf
The Prince Of Wales Hotel

Over forty holidaymakers have been struck down with food poisoning at The Prince of Wales.

Two coach loads of tourists who have come to Southport for a mini break have had their holidays cut short after dining out on a bacteria infested meal at the Britannia owned Lord Street hotel.

An unnamed guest spoke to OTS News earlier saying: “We feel horrendous and not one of us got lucky enough to avoid the poisoning.”

“We’ve had to cut short our holiday and go home because there’s no way we can enjoy ourselves trapped in horrid little hotel rooms being violently ill.”

OTS attempted to contact Britannia Hotels but was met with a wall of silence.