Whether you are an aspiring manager, an experienced manager looking to gain additional qualifications or just interested in a change of career direction, a HNC in Business is a great way to broaden your skills. Southport College is starting this university-level course in January as a flexible part-time evening class combined with self-directed study. Course fees are just £2,000 per year for two years and can be paid using student loans and employer supported funding options.
The course contents include:
- Business structure & the influence of stakeholders and market factors
- Accessing sources of finance for a business
- Becoming an effective manager of people, money and resources
- Developing Business strategy
- Effective marketing including e-marketing
- E-business & the internet
- A research project on a business topic of your choice and in pursuit of career development
Interested? Call Alison Sadler, Curriculum Leader for Business on 01704 392636 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal chat. The next course starts on Monday 26 January 2015.
Submit News Contact us with your community, business or sport news. Phone 07581350321 or 07930717137