Photo: Fire service outside the Guildord Road address
Emergency services were called to Guildford shortly after 11am this morning following a 999 call, Tuesday 19 April 2016.
Two appliance from Southport Community Fire Station arrived to find smoke billowing from the upstairs windows.
A member of the fire crew said to our reporter that it looks like suspected electrical fault from the bathroom.
The occupants of the address were escorted out of the house and into a neighboring address.
Submit News Contact us with your community, business or sport news. Phone 07581350321
Breaking local news as it happens, searchable archives with photographs, the ability to instantly comment on news articles – there are so many advantages to OTS (Onthespot) News.
If you want your news read locally online then send it to firstname.lastname@example.org – relying only on the newspaper is to restrict yourself to an ever reducing audience.