With every single year, we are seeing a rise in the number of natural calamities that are caused due to global warming. Countries around the globe are taking serious steps to stop global warming by opting for renewable energy. And with that, it is not hidden to all of us that we are running out of fossil fuels. You can also contribute by picking an eSports bike for yourself. Be it for your college or work; these motorcycles will save a lot of energy and help the environment.
There are multiple varieties of eSports bikes available in the market, which will confuse you. With this article, we will clear your confusion and help you choose the best eSports bike for you.
Why Should You Make A Transition To eSports Bikes?
eSports bikes are the next big thing in the world of motorcycles. With their innovative, sporty look, they are sure to turn heads and get you noticed. But why should you make the transition to eSports bikes? Here are just a few reasons:
- Make Your Drive Comfortable
eSports bikes come with innovative features that make your drive more comfortable. With features like padded seats and more, you can enjoy a comfortable ride no matter where you’re going. These motorcycles’ seats are made from top-quality materials, so you can be sure that they’ll last longer.
- Easier To Handle Than Traditional Ones
We all know how heavy sports bikes are, but these electric bikes are much lightweight making them easier to handle and ride. If you are a beginner, then this would be the best option for you to start with.
- Help You Save Money In The Long Run
Electricity is cheaper than gas, which means that you will be able to save a lot of money in the long run by making the switch to eSports bikes. Not only will you save on fuel costs, but you’ll also reduce your carbon footprint.
Features To Look At While Purchasing A eSports Bike
Choosing an eSports bike for yourself is a tough task as there are lots of cool-looking EV motorcycles available in the market. EnviroGadget covers the eBikes from the top brands with which you can make your decision easier. Also, while purchasing an eSports bike, you need to check various other features other than just the brand. These features are –
- Range Of The Bike – The range of the bike is one of the most important factors to be considered while purchasing an eSports bike. Brands like Zero motorcycles, Energica, Evoke, etc., come with electric motorcycles with a minimum travel range of 80 miles to 105 miles with a single charge. Make sure that the electric motorcycle you are choosing has a good range so that you can use it for long rides without any problem.
- Type Of The Battery – Another important factor to be considered is the type of battery used in the bike. There are two types of batteries available in electric bikes – lead-acid and lithium-ion. Lead-acid batteries are cheaper, but they are also heavier and have a shorter life span. On the other hand, lithium-ion batteries are more expensive, but they are lighter and have a longer life span. Most of the eSports bikes come with a lithium-ion battery; plus, some of these motorcycles have swappable batteries, and others have rechargeable ones.
- Charging Time – Another important factor to consider is the charging time of the battery. Make sure that the motorcycle you are choosing can be charged quickly so that you don’t have to wait for long hours to charge it. Most eSports bikes take 6-8 hours to get fully charged but with fast charging; you can reduce this time to 2-3 hours. Plus, lithium-ion batteries in ebikes take less time to charge than lead-acid ones.
- Maximum Speed Limit – Before purchasing an eSports bike, you also need to consider the maximum speed limit of the bike. Most eSports bikes have a maximum speed limit of below 63 miles/h, but there are some bikes which can go up to 93 miles/h. Even though there are bikes that can go up to 217 miles/h, these are only for racing purposes, not for regular usage. You should choose a motorcycle with a higher speed limit if you are a speed lover.
- Battery Capacity – One of the most important factors that you need to consider while purchasing an eSports bike is its battery capacity. This is because the battery capacity will determine how long your motorcycle will run on a single charge. If you want to use your bike for long rides, then you should choose a bike with a large battery capacity. But, if you want to use your motorcycle for short commutes, then you can go for a motorcycle with a smaller battery capacity.
List Of Top Selling eSports Bike For Long Ride
There are various eSports bikes in the market, but not all are perfect for you. We have prepared a list of top-selling electric motorcycles, and they are –
- Zero S
- Horwin CR6
- Super Soco TSX 1500
- Artisan ev
- Harley Davidson Livewire
This is one of the most expensive bikes on our list, but it is also one of the best. It has a city ride range of 130 miles and comes with a powerful engine which is more powerful than most electric bikes on the road. The motocycle is made from aircraft-grade aluminium and has a carbon-fibre body.
This bike has a range of 65 miles and a top speed of 58 miles per hour. It comes with a brushless motor and a lithium-ion battery. The bike has been designed for off-road use and has a range of features which make it perfect for this purpose.
Super Soco TSX 1500
This bike is another expensive option, but it is worth the price tag. It has a range of 80 miles and a top speed of 28 miles per hour. The motorcycle comes with an aluminium body and has a carbon fibre frame. It also comes with a powerful motor which makes it perfect for long rides.
This bike is one of the most stylish bikes on our list, and it has a range of 60 miles. It is made from aluminium and has a carbon fibre frame. The motor is not as powerful as some of the other bikes on our list, but it is still a great option for long rides.
Harley Davidson Livewire
This bike is the most expensive option on our list, but it is also the best. It has a range of 100 miles and a top speed of 115 miles per hour. The bike is made of premium materials to do justice to its price tag. It also comes with a powerful motor which makes it perfect for long rides.
So, in this article, we discussed the eSports bike and how it can be a great choice for long rides. We have also looked at the key features that make it a good choice for such rides. If you are looking for a good bike to use for your next long Ride, then consider getting an eSports bike. You will not be disappointed with its performance.