Grill Pan Fire West Street Southport

Firefighters were called out to a fire at a house in Southport.

Merseyside Fire & Rescue Service attended West Street just after midday.

The fire involved a grill pan that is believed to have been left unattended.

A cooker was severely damaged by fire and heat and there was smoke damaged to the kitchen as well as the remainder of the property.

Smoke alarms had been fitted and activated.

There were no reports that anyone was injured in the fire.

A fire appliance from Southport Community Fire Station was called out. Firefighters were there for around 20 minutes.

Submit News Contact us with your community, business or sport news. Phone 07930717137 Email ots@otsnews.co.uk

Twitter www.twitter.com/onthespot_news

Facebook www.facebook.com/otsnews.co.uk

Comments

comments

SHARE
Previous articleSouthport’s fastest growing IT Company is Recruiting
Next articleLog On At The Library

Submit News Contact us with your community, business or sport news.

Phone: 07581350321

Email: ots@otsnews.co.uk

Breaking local news as it happens, searchable archives with photographs, the ability to instantly comment on news articles – there are so many advantages to OTS (Onthespot) News.

If you want your news read locally online then send it to ots@otsnews.co.uk– relying only on the newspaper is to restrict yourself to an ever reducing audience.