This April GB Swim Stars are running a competition and they are looking for artistic young people to design a poster which will be displayed throughout all there venues across there swim school network.
To enter, simply encourage your child to design a poster to use as part of there national advertising campaign “Be Safe This Summer”.
Let your child’s imagination go wild as they design their unique poster, all entrants will be displayed on our social media pages and voting can only be done via our main page which is accessible by searching “GB Swim Stars Limited”.
This competition will run throughout April and the following terms and conditions apply:
- Entrants must submit their designs to their Swimming Teacher between April 1st and 30th – check your calendar as late entrants will not be accepted.
- All entrants must be aged 11 years or younger, children not on our swimming lessons must arrange postage to our Head Office by emailing us for the address.
- All posters (Should be on A4 paper) and will be scanned and displayed on our social media pages which are relevant to the entry.
- Voting will be open from Sunday 1st May until Saturday 14th May 2016 at 23.59 – votes after this time will NOT be counted.
- The winner will be announced on our Facebook page and the free course of swimming lessons will run during Term 3 2016 which runs from 23rd May – 31st July 2016.
- To comply with Facebook massive long list of T&C’s, “we acknowledge that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook”.
- For our current swimmers; if you pay for the block – we’ll credit note you so that Term 3 is completely free of charge. For those that pay monthly, we’ll freeze your monthly payments throughout Term 3 so that your child’s swimming lessons are absolutely free!
- We do, as always and to comply with Facebook can withdraw this competition at any time and our decision on all entrants is final.
Submit News Contact us with your community, business or sport news. Phone 07581350321
Breaking local news as it happens, searchable archives with photographs, the ability to instantly comment on news articles – there are so many advantages to OTS (Onthespot) News.
If you want your news read locally online then send it to email@example.com – relying only on the newspaper is to restrict yourself to an ever reducing audience.