Flat Fire Knowsley Road Southport

A 31 yr old male was conveyed by ambulance to Southport & Formby District Hospital at 5:30pm last night (Friday 18th January 2013) suffering slight smoke inhalation following a fire in the kitchen of a ground floor bedsit in Knowsley Road, Southport.

A small qty of bedding was damaged by fire, and the bedsit was mod damaged by smoke.

Submit News

Contact us with your community, business or sport news. Phone 07930717137   Email press@otsnews.co.uk   Twitter www.twitter.com/onthespot_news

Breaking local news as it happens, searchable archives with photographs, the ability to instantly comment on news articles – there are so many advantages to OTS (Onthespot) News.

If you want your news read locally online then send it to press@otsnews.co.uk – relying only on the newspaper is to restrict yourself to an ever reducing audience.

Onthespot – your online reporter www.onthespotnews.co.uk Do you have a story to tell?

Please text or phone 07930717137 or email ots@otsnews.co.uk

Follow OTS (Onthespot) on Twitter www.twitter.com/onthespot_news

Comments

comments