Tumble dryer fire Viceroy Court Southport

Merseyside firefighters were called to Viceroy Court, Lord Street, Southport on New Years morning 2015.

A tumble dryer caught fire inside the block of flats which was contained to a small area, firefighters extinguished the blaze and left the scene at approximately 11:10am no injuries reported.

Submit News Contact us with your community, business or sport news. Phone 07581350321 or 07930717137

Email ots@otsnews.co.uk

Twitter www.twitter.com/onthespot_news

Facebook www.facebook.com/otsnews.co.uk

Instagram www.instagram.com/otsnews

 

Comments

comments