Our hugely-popular Ditch the Stabilizers programme is a FREE summer session to help family members teach their children how to ride a bike independently.
- The session is aimed at children who cannot ride aged 4 to 11yrs
- Children must bring their own bike WITHOUT stabilizers and a helmet.
- Children cannot be left alone; parents or guardians must stay during the session.
- Children must be dressed for the weather, wearing trainers or suitable footwear.
- This is available to Sefton residents only.
Officers cannot fully spend one-to-one with the children so parents and guardians will be expected to actively participate. Sessions take place at:
- Litherland Sports Park, Boundary Lane, L21 7LA, 9am-12pm, 26 July and 23 August 2016.
- Shoreside Primary School, Westminster Drive, PR8 2QZ, 9am – 12pm, 28 July and 25 August.
There are limited spaces available (30 on each session). Please call 0345 140 0845 to book.
Submit News Contact us with your community, business or sport news. Phone 07581350321
Breaking local news as it happens, searchable archives with photographs, the ability to instantly comment on news articles – there are so many advantages to OTS (Onthespot) News.
If you want your news read locally online then send it to firstname.lastname@example.org – relying only on the newspaper is to restrict yourself to an ever reducing audience.