Two men suffer smoke inhalation in flat fire Southport July 15th, 2012 admin Latest News Shares Comments Fire-fighters were called to Knowsley Road Southport, at approximately 8:50pm last night (Saturday 14th July 2012) following an emergency call. They arrived on scene within minuteso to discover a chip pan fire in ground floor flat. The kitchen was slightly damaged by smoke. Two males suffered slight smoke inhalation and were examined by paramedics at the scene but refused hospital treatment. Smoke alarms were fitted and did activate. Two Fire crews from Southport & 1 crew from Formby attended. Onthespot – your online reporter Do you have a story to tell? Please text or phone 07930717137 or email [email protected] Follow OTS (Onthespot) on Twitter www.twitter.com/onthespot_news Related Comments comments!