Oxfam shop in Southport Closed after electrical fire December 16th, 2015 jmr jmr Latest News Shares Comments Photo: Oxfam, London Street (12.10pm) Merseyside Fire And Rescue Service was responded to 999 call shortly after 12pm this afternoon, Wednesday 16 December 2015. Staff at the Oxfam charity shop on London Street reported smelling smoke within the store. The Fire Service discovered a small electrical fire in an upstairs store room and quickly made the scene safe. The popular London Street shop will remain closed until electrical contractors can confirm it is safe reopen to the public. Submit News Contact us with your community, business or sport news. Phone 07581350321 Email email@example.com Facebook www.facebook.com/otsnews.co.uk Twitter www.twitter.com/onthespot_news Breaking local news as it happens, searchable archives with photographs, the ability to instantly comment on news articles – there are so many advantages to OTS (Onthespot) News. If you want your news read locally online then send it to firstname.lastname@example.org – relying only on the newspaper is to restrict yourself to an ever reducing audience. Related Comments comments!