Man in Southport & Formby DGH after fire destroys flat in Hall Street June 15th, 2014 admin Latest News Shares Comments Man in Southport & Formby DGH after fire destroys flat Fire-fighters were called to Hall Street, Southport at 1:30am this morning (Sunday 15th June 2014) following reports of a fire. They arrived on scene within minutes to find a first floor flat on fire. The flat is above Aqua Cure on the corner of Hall Street and Kensington Road, Southport. The fire started by candle that were left unattended. The whole of the flat was destroyed by fire. A man remains in Southport & Formby DGH suffering effects of smoke. Three appliances attended the blaze. Submit News Contact us with your community, business or sport news. Phone 07930717137 Email [email protected] Twitter www.twitter.com/onthespot_news Facebook www.facebook.com/otsnews.co.uk Related Comments comments!