House Fire Marshside Road Southport August 30th, 2013 admin Latest News Shares Comments House Fire Marshside Road Southport Fire fighters were called to Marshside Road, Southport, just before dinnertime today (Friday 30th August 2013) following an emergency call. They arrived to scene within minutes to find a fire in an upstairs airing cupboard. They quickly extinguished the blaze which was caused by an emersion heater. Two appliances and an ambulance attended the scene. There were no serious injuries involved. There was minor smoke damage to the upstairs rooms. Submit News Contact us with your community, business or sport news. Phone 07930717137 Email [email protected] Twitter www.twitter.com/onthespot_news Related Comments comments!