Grill Pan Fire At A Flat In Southport February 23rd, 2015 jmr jmr Latest News Shares Comments Hawkshead Street, Southport Firefighters were called out to a fire involving a grill pan at a flat in Southport. Merseyside Fire & Rescue Service attended Hawkshead Street at around 2.10pm on Sunday, February 22. The grill pan and the kitchen contents were severely damaged by fire. A metre of ceiling was damaged by fire. There was also smoke damage to the remainder of the flat. Smoke alarms that had been fitted by Merseyside Fire & Rescue Service activated. The occupier had evacuated the property when firefighters arrived. Two fire appliances from Southport Community Fire Station were called out. Firefighters were at the scene for just under an hour. Contact us with your community, business or sport news. Phone 07581350321 or 07930717137 Email [email protected] Twitter www.twitter.com/onthespot_new Facebook www.facebook.com/otsnews.co.uk Instagram www.instagram.com/otsnews Related Comments comments!