Fire Sandbrook Way Ainsdale Southport August 2nd, 2013 admin Latest News Shares Comments Fire Sandbrook Way Ainsdale Southport Fire-fighters were called to a flat in Sandbrook Way, Ainsdale, Southport, at approximately 3:45am this morning (Friday 2nd August 2013. They arrived at the scene within minutes to find the occupants of the property outside on the pavement and a small fire in a rear room. They quickly put out the fire which was started by a dryer. There were no injuries involved. Two appliances attended the incident. Submit News Contact us with your community, business or sport news. Phone 07930717137 Email [email protected] Twitter www.twitter.com/onthespot_news Related Comments comments!