Fire involving ground floor living room in Tarleton (near Southport) December 2nd, 2013 admin Latest News Shares Comments Fire involving ground floor living room in Tarleton (near Southport) Lancashire Fire-fighters were called to Moss Lane, Tarleton, at approximately 6:00pm tonight (Monday 2nd December 2013) following an emergency call. They arrived on scene within minutes to find a fire in the living room of a house. They quickly extinguished the blaze. Two breathing apparatus, one hose reel, ventilation unit and tool kit were used during the incident. There were no serious injuries involved Submit News Contact us with your community, business or sport news. Phone 07930717137 Email [email protected] Twitter www.twitter.com/onthespot_news Facebook www.facebook.com/otsnews.co.uk Related Comments comments!