Fire at Southport Carpet Centre Eastbank Street November 9th, 2012 admin Latest News Shares Comments Fire-fighters were called to Eastbank Street, Southport, at approximately 3:00pm this afternoon (Friday 9th November 2012) following reports of a fire. An illuminated signboard caught fire on the front of Southport Carpet Centre, Eastbank Street, Southport. Fire-fighters arrived at the scene within minutes and put the fire out. The fire was caused by an electrical fault. There were no injuries involved. Two appliances attended the scene. Onthespot – your online reporter www.onthespotnews.co.uk Do you have a story to tell? Please text or phone 07930717137 or email [email protected] Follow OTS (Onthespot) on Twitter www.twitter.com/onthespot_news Related Comments comments!