Clapped out funeral car breaks down on The Monument Southport May 1st, 2015 jmr jmr Latest News Shares Comments Photo: Broken down funeral car A funeral car had broken down on the Monument causing an obstruction to the traffic, Friday 1 May 2015. There was no sign of the owner but there was damage to the rear wheel. A traffic warden quoted: “The boss told us to stay away from it”. Members of the public said: “It’s disgraceful driving round in that he wants to be ashamed” Another person quoted: “It’s hideous this thing, it should not be allowed on the street, it’s frightening to kids” A note had been left on under the window wiper “you are sick it upsets people”. Submit News Contact us with your community, business or sport news. Phone 07581350321 Email [email protected] Twitter www.twitter.com/onthespot_new Facebook www.facebook.com/otsnews.co.uk Instagram www.instagram.com/otsnews Related Comments comments!