Chimney Fire Warwick Street Southport October 14th, 2013 admin Latest News Shares Comments Chimney Fire Warwick Street Southport The emergency services were called to Warwick Street, Southport, at approximately 3:50pm this afternoon (Monday 14th October 2013) following reports of a chimney fire. Fire-fighters arrived on scene within minutes to find sparked coming into the bedroom after part of the chimney wall collapsed on the inside. The quickly extinguished the fire that has spread into the loft area. They also removed the facia board from the gable end. Police were called to the scene a short time later and an investigation is currently ongoing. There were no injuries involved UPDATE to appear later. Submit News Contact us with your community, business or sport news. Phone 07930717137 Email [email protected] Twitter www.twitter.com/onthespot_news Facebook www.facebook.com/otsnews.co.uk Related Comments comments!