Burnt food sets fire alarm off at Lulworth Lodge Southport July 12th, 2013 admin Latest News Shares Comments Fire-fighters were called to Lulworth Lodge, Lulworth Road, Southport, this afternoon (Friday 12th July 2013) following an emergency calle. They arrived on scene within minutes to find a resident had burnt some food on the cooker which automatically set the fire alarm off. Fire-fighters checked inside the kitchen and made sure the resident and kitchen was ok before reactivating the alarm. There was no injuries involved. Two fire appliances attended the scene. Submit News Contact us with your community, business or sport news. Phone 07930717137 Email [email protected] Twitter www.twitter.com/onthespot_news Related Comments comments!