British Chippy Blaze February 20th, 2016 jmr jmr Latest News Shares Comments Photo: Fire crews tackle chip shop blaze The emergency services were called to the British Chippy on Station Road Ainsdale shortly after 6pm following a 999 call, Friday February 20. Scores of people looked on as fire crews tackled the incident. A member of staff said that the fire was cause due to a blocked vent. Fortunately nobody was injured. The popular family ran chip shop will reopen on Saturday Feb 20th, 4pm. Submit News Contact us with your community, business or sport news. Phone 07581350321 Email email@example.com Facebook www.facebook.com/otsnews.co.uk Twitter www.twitter.com/onthespot_news Breaking local news as it happens, searchable archives with photographs, the ability to instantly comment on news articles – there are so many advantages to OTS (Onthespot) News. If you want your news read locally online then send it to firstname.lastname@example.org – relying only on the newspaper is to restrict yourself to an ever reducing audience. Related Comments comments!