Bin Fire Lord Street Southport (VIDEO) November 4th, 2013 admin Latest News Shares Comments Fire-fighters from Southport Community Fire Station were called to Lord Street, Southport on Sunday afternoon (3rd November 2013) following an emergency call. They arrived on scene withing minutes and quickly put out the fire. A discarded cig caused the fire. Submit News Contact us with your community, business or sport news. Phone 07930717137 Email [email protected] Twitter www.twitter.com/onthespot_news Facebook www.facebook.com/otsnews.co.uk Related Comments comments!