Barbecue Fire – Clifton Road, Southport July 24th, 2012 admin Latest News Shares Comments Fire-fighters were called out to Clifton Road, Southport, just before 11.20am this morning (Tuesday 24th July 2012) following reports of a Barbecue fire. They arrived at the scene within minutes to find a propane gas cylinder connected a barbecue on fire. They quickly extinguished the blaze and left the scene a short time later. Do you have a story to tell? Please text or phone 07930717137 or email [email protected] Follow OTS (Onthespot) on Twitter www.twitter.com/onthespot_news Related Comments comments!