May 13th, 2013 admin Latest News Shares Comments Smoke from faulty electrical box brings firefighters to Nationwide Southport Firefighters were called to the Nationwide Building Society on London Street, Southport, at approximately 11:30am this morning (Monday 13th May 2013). Smoke from a electrical box in the front of a building brought firefighters to the scene. The building was evacuated until it was redeemed safe. Staff and customers were allowed back in about 20 minutes later after checks were carried out on the alarm system. Its business as usual for Nationwide customers! Submit News Contact us with your community, business or sport news. Phone 07930717137 Email [email protected] Twitter www.twitter.com/onthespot_news Breaking local news as it happens, searchable archives with photographs, the ability to instantly comment on news articles – there are so many advantages to OTS (Onthespot) News. If you want your news read locally online then send it to [email protected] – relying only on the newspaper is to restrict yourself to an ever reducing audience. Onthespot – your online reporter www.onthespotnews.co.uk Do you have a story to tell? Call OTS www.callots.co.uk Please text or phone 07930717137 or email [email protected] Follow OTS (Onthespot) on Twitter www.twitter.com/onthespot_news Related Comments comments!